Intelligent Membranes – Fleece Airtight Window & Door Sealing Tape 100mm x 25m
The very best airtightness tape for windows and connecting joints. Polyamide film covered on one side with non-woven for outside and inside sealing of window connection joints with adhesive coating and 20mm cornering flange.
The tape consists of modified polyamide with a fleece-film combination. The tape is composed of four layers and has a variable sd value. The aggressive self-adhesion of the full underside makes the tape very easy to install in completely hidden position in which it can be plastered and painted over without leaving adhesive marks on the masonry. Besides, a version with additional self-adhesive cover on the upper surface is available.
Price Not Available In Your Country, Please Contact Us
What Is Intelligent Membrane Fleece Tape?
- Key Details
- Moisture-depending SD value
- Suitable for rehabilitation and new construction
- High adhesive strength of the mounting strip on all kinds of window frames and different types of masonry base
- Can be installed at low temperature and can be plastered / painted over
- Temperature resistance -40°C to +80°C
- Shelf life 24 months, dry at room temperature and in the original packaging
- Weight – approx. 350 g/m²
- Thickness – approx. 0.55 mm
- Fire performance – Class E, MPA*
- UV stability 12 months, MPA
- View our technical data sheet for more details
Intelligent Membranes Airtight Fleece Tape can be used for indoor and outdoor sealing.
The surfaces must be free from adhesion-reducing substances.
Stick the tape with the adhesive strip to or in the window.
It is recommended to press the bonded areas firmly with a pressure roller.
Installation with the window
When installing with the window, the tape is adhered to the face of the frame and folded 180°. In the corner area a loop in the width of the joint is to be formed.
Now mount the window, pay attention to airtightness in the corner areas and over-laps. The non-woven side of the tapes can be easily plastered offer with mortar or plaster.
For subsequent installation, the window sealing tape is adhered directly to the window frame approx. 15 – 20 mm. The other side is glued to the masonry and can be plastered over immediately.
- Data Sheets & Certificates
- Architects Specification
All delivery charges are included in the price of the products and are dependent on the products selected for purchase. This charge is based on delivery to mainland UK, excluding the Scottish Highlands & the Islands where additional shipping charges will apply. For more information read our delivery policy in full.
We, at Intelligent Membranes, would like you to be 100% satisfied with your purchase and our service. In the unfortunate event of any item being unsuitable or wrong, please read our returns policy in full.
There are no reviews yet.