Super Grip Primer (10kg) – Roller
Price Not Available In Your Country, Please Contact Us
Applied By: Roller
INTELLIGENT SUPERGRIP is a waterborn primer applied on waterbased polymer coatings prior to the application of plaster or plasterbased products.
See Full Gallery
What Is Supergrip?
ALL YOU NEED TO KNOW ABOUT THIS PRODUCT
HOW TO INSTALL?
A CLOSER LOOK ON HOW TO INSTALL PASSIVE PURPLE EXTERNAL BRUSH - FACADE MEMBRANE
What is Primer Paint?
- Key Details
- Do not dilute
- Shake before use
- Remove dust from the substrate.
- Minimal application temperature: +5 degrees
- To be applied between +5 degrees to +35 degrees and by low pressure spray or roller
- Apply 1 layer, approximately 100 to 150 gr/m2
- Do not apply in sunlight
- Allow to dry before application of plasterboard
- Clean tools with water
- Adhesion of finish plaster on Passive Purple or Airtight White
- Adhesion of plasterboards by dot&dab on Passive Purple or Airtight White
- Data Sheets & Certificates
- Architects Specification
All delivery charges are included in the price of the products and are dependent on the products selected for purchase. This charge is based on delivery to mainland UK, excluding the Scottish Highlands & the Islands where additional shipping charges will apply. For more information read our delivery policy in full.
Intelligent Membranes do not offer a next day delivery service.
Intelligent Membranes aim for deliveries to be with the customer within 2 working days. During the festive period deliveries could take longer.
Orders placed before 12pm will be dispatched the same day, any orders placed after 12pm will be dispatched the following working day
We, at Intelligent Membranes, would like you to be 100% satisfied with your purchase and our service. In the unfortunate event of any item being unsuitable or wrong, please read our returns policy in full.