INTELLIGENT SUPERGRIP is a waterborn primer applied on waterbased polymer coatings prior to the application of plaster or plasterbased products.
Price Not Available In Your Country, Please Contact Us
What Is Supergrip?
ALL YOU NEED TO KNOW ABOUT THIS PRODUCT
HOW TO INSTALL?
A CLOSER LOOK ON HOW TO INSTALL PASSIVE PURPLE EXTERNAL BRUSH - FACADE MEMBRANE
- Key Details
- Do not dilute
- Shake before use
- Remove dust from the substrate.
- Minimal application temperature: +5 degrees
- To be applied between +5 degrees to +35 degrees and by low pressure spray or roller
- Apply 1 layer, approximately 100 to 150 gr/m2
- Do not apply in sunlight
- Allow to dry before application of plasterboard
- Clean tools with water
- Adhesion of finish plaster on Passive Purple or Airtight White
- Adhesion of plasterboards by dot&dab on Passive Purple or Airtight White
- Data Sheets & Certificates
- Architects Specification
All delivery charges are included in the price of the products and are dependent on the products selected for purchase. This charge is based on delivery to mainland UK, excluding the Scottish Highlands & the Islands where additional shipping charges will apply. For more information read our delivery policy in full.
We, at Intelligent Membranes, would like you to be 100% satisfied with your purchase and our service. In the unfortunate event of any item being unsuitable or wrong, please read our returns policy in full.
There are no reviews yet.